Thursday, March 22, 2012

Restore Managed Metadata Term Stores - SharePoint 2010

Few days ago I needed to restore a managed metadata term stores, which were destroyed.
First of all I looked at metadataexport, but the problem is a lot of our data connected to the old managed metadata terms. Therefore when I exported it, it didn't work , due to guids which were changed.
So I needed to restore the Managed Metadata Term Stores from the DB backup.

1. I had to know what is the name of the relevant database:
Open - Central Admin - Application Management - Manage service application






2.In Service Applications - Managed Metadata Service - Properties:







3. Look at Database Server and Database Name of the relevant database:









4. After it I needed to restore (attach/detach of database ).I wrote it before

No comments:

Post a Comment